Daily Rituals
Is there something wrong with the daily rituals its like everyday i don't have and daily rituals to do ...
it barely gave me none ...
Is there something wrong with the daily rituals its like everyday i don't have and daily rituals to do ...
it barely gave me none ...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You get one a day and you can have up to three of them at a time.
i have a problem with rituals too I ONLY RECEIVE KILLERS QUEST, LAST 8 WAS KILLER QUESTS I DON'T PLAY KILLER PLEASE
This is a mechanic intended to take you out your comfort zone and play the other side.
Rituals are designed to cause variety with who and what you play. Tbh the BP reward isn't that great and you gain more by playing your main most of the time so you can just ignore them.
Killer dailys are easy bloodpoints. I mean common, shock 4 survivors as doctor.
and then there is ghostface:
down 4 survivors after marking them with your ability while stalking around a corner
xD
I have a same problem.
Survivor is really boring FOR ME.