Will devotion ever mean something?
I'm already close to hit devotion level 10. We have this system for so long but we still haven't got anything special for that. Just a badge u can wear would be great
I'm already close to hit devotion level 10. We have this system for so long but we still haven't got anything special for that. Just a badge u can wear would be great
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like more significant shard bonuses tbh. And every devotion level gives you 2500 shards + 1000 for every level you reach beyond 1.
We still don't even have rank rewards, therefore no, never
A lot of recent skins don't even have a shard option so more shards would be pretty worthless