Forcing Legions power to work. Version 2.0
Legion build that's designed to down people using Deep wounds. Crazy I know. I've already tried this with incidious but it didn't really work out. Luckily for me, dark devotion was recently buffed, and now is usable for this strategy due to lasting 30 seconds now.
Addons:
- Stab Wound Study
- Franks Mixtape
Perks:
- Dark Devotion
- Ruin/PGTW
- Thanataphobia
- Infectious Fright
Here's the strategy:
Step 1 - Stab the obsession in Frenzy
Step 2 - Stab someone else in the same Frenzy
Step 3 - Chase the 2nd person. Because the obsession has the terror radius and not you, the Deep Wounds timer will continue going down.
Step 4 - Down them with FMT before Dark devotion can run out. This triggers infectious fright informing you of where the obsession ran off to.
Step 5 - Repeat
Thanataphobia encourages the obsession to go away to heal up. Thus increasing the odds of the 2nd survivor exiting their terror radius.
Ruin/PGTW cuz gen rush.
This one might actually work I hope.
Comments
You need to find your obsession quickly and your obsession also needs to be together with someone else. If your obsession is good at hiding or if survivors don't stay too close together, your build won't work.
Hey at least Infectious fright makes it more consistent then some other non-STBFL obsession dependent perk builds.
The buff to that perk is also critical to this build (Any downs trigger it instead of just basic attack triggered downs).
That is more interesting approach... but WAY too situational for 2 purple add-ons.
It is. But I want to make it work.
I know. Power to you :D