Something ridiculous happened! Devs please read this and hopefully respond!
Long post so stick with me. Just had to disconnect out of a match because at the very beginning, I couldn't move! I was stuck in the killer shack! All I could do is move my camera, and that was it! I couldn't even wiggle when my friend led the killer to me, hoping I'll unglitch when hit. I couldn't even attempt to escape on the hook. My friend saved me and the killer targeted me because I was stuck. So I said screw this and disconnected. I never disconnect, but it made me so mad because it was so unfair. I'm hoping one of the devs see this, because in the patch notes they said they fixed this glitch. I also discovered two other glitches as well. One where the hatch was sounding on the hill on the father chapel clown map, but was not there at all, luckily it was a KYF, but I can imagine how mad someone would be if it happened on public! And on the chapel map again, I was able to vault over a window in the chapel and sit on top of a locker. I'm not concerned about the other glitches. I'm more mad about the not moving glitch! So if a dev can respond to me that would be great! Also gonna send an email, along with the 3 minute video of the match, proving that I couldn't do anything! I can't even explain how mad I am right now..
Mind you, this happened on PS4..
Edit:Okay, now I have 351,121 blood points, when 10 minutes before, I had 897,976 BP. What the hell is going on?! I grinded all day to get those 😡
Mind you, this happened on PS4..
Edit:Okay, now I have 351,121 blood points, when 10 minutes before, I had 897,976 BP. What the hell is going on?! I grinded all day to get those 😡
Comments
I became unable to move and interact in the first match I played with the update, on PS4 as well no less. It hasn't happened since but it was on an Asylum map (it may have been on the Crotus Prenn map) using the new Leatherface Dwight cosmetic. I disconnected as well and only disconnect during unfair situations, for example lag switchers or hackers, cheaters, killer+survivor teamwork (Unless it's just a ploy to try and survive, like if you're the last two. I did this and oddly enough the killer let me live for a while. But I'd never do it just to be an ass, A.K.A doing it to everyone and at all points during the match) and in situations like this. Also, I once had a locker spawn under a vault point in the new chapel map... Is that a thing that happens normally?
you can contact them but i don't remember where but they will fix this for you. let not your heart be troubled. seriously, it is fixable. deep breath.
you could probably just send the link. rest assured, they will help you.
edit-youtube, as stated...would be best. let us know what you find out. good luck.
Many of my friends have had this problem too... It's very frustrating i know but keep your chin up.