head on proud moments

post dedicated to best perk users .AKA:head on users

post here your proud moments with it

i have 2 personally:

the most recent one happened today when i got a save on a basement camping noed huntress on endgame and the kate i saved got away

the other one is when a myers t3d on me but i dropped a pallet and hid in a locker with Q&Q, head oned him and as that happened a gen popped, triggering poised and got away, best feeling ever

(another great plays are accepred if they were really epic even if you didnt use head on)

Comments

  • Any time it actually works @CoffengMin So many games the perk screws up and doesn't work.

  • @Jdsgames said:

    Any time it actually works @CoffengMin So many games the perk screws up and doesn't work.

    they fixed it tho its very easy to use if you get the hang of it

  • @CoffengMin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/607579#Comment_607579

    they fixed it tho its very easy to use if you get the hang of it

    I generally play killer and only use head-on when I feel spiteful as survivor. Killer I counter that perk so hard it is useless for the player that has it. You simply side-step the locker it isn't hard. Survivor I haven't tested it in the newest patches.

  • @Jdsgames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/607592#Comment_607592

    I generally play killer and only use head-on when I feel spiteful as survivor. Killer I counter that perk so hard it is useless for the player that has it. You simply side-step the locker it isn't hard. Survivor I haven't tested it in the newest patches.

    youre not supposed to be so obvious using it lmao, also side stepping is counterable with the right timing

  • @CoffengMin

    If you feel like you want to be toxic any day, use Head On and D's.

    So basically what you do is you get in a locker with your Decisive up while being chased. The killer will gran you out of the locker and you use your D'S on them.

    Get right back in the locker again with your head on up and right after they guy stunned with D'S they'll get stunned again with head-on.

    It's a easy way to get a quick DC.

  • @ASAPTurtle said:

    @CoffengMin

    If you feel like you want to be toxic any day, use Head On and D's.

    So basically what you do is you get in a locker with your Decisive up while being chased. The killer will gran you out of the locker and you use your D'S on them.

    Get right back in the locker again with your head on up and right after they guy stunned with D'S they'll get stunned again with head-on.

    It's a easy way to get a quick DC.

    lol ill keep it in mind