Pipping being killer

Hello.

I was playing a marathon of DBD as killer when I noticed that in green ranks and above (purple and red) people often suicide. I mean, when you hook them, they try to escape and dont press space. Let's say if in a game, 2 of 4 do that and the other 4 escape or I just kill one, let's say I have done 18k BP. I can't even pipe once. I killed them all and I still can't pipe. Why do I have to go through that? 3K and no pipe sounds ridiculous. I know about the emblem stuff but come on, they don't give me a chance to make points and I suffer the consecuences. Or if they dc.

That's unfair, can't be something done to solve this problems? Because in this ranks, way too many people are tryharding and if they fail at something, they quit...

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • Oh PIPPING. I thought you were talking about how to be a plumber and a Killer at the same time.

    Super Mario Killers! :D

  • i would have a few suggestions for that:

    depips are no lobger possible with 3 kills weather you pipped or not is decided by your performance during the trial.

    4 kills ALWAYS equal a pip weather your worthy of gaining a 2nd one, your performance during the trial decides.

    an escape should never bring a depip, but weather you pipped or not is once again decided by your performance.


    BPs:

    you gain bonus BPs in the sacrifice cathegory for each failed self unhook attempt (i'd say 200). when the survivor fails to struggle, you will be rewarded with even more bonus BP (id say 600).

    that way survivors that suicide on the hook would no longer be able to scam you off your sacrifice points.

    DCs give you 2.000 bloodpoints in each cathegory, so if all 4 survivors DC, you have a 32k BP game. they wont DC anymore if they would reward the killer with it. at least most of em.

    for survivors, a DC also gives a point boos. it should be survival points (2k?) and altruism points (also 2k?). the other two cathegorys wouldnt make sense to give points in, since they dont require direct team work with the others / mean that you managed to out live someone.

    DCers should NOT ruin everyones game experience! at least the players left behind gain some points, since one player obviously didnt have the balls to accept defeat and therefore screws the entire team.

  • I personaly ignore the pip and rank system completely. I play with the objective of not let any survivor escape. To do that I use any means necesary, most of the time I use methods that are frowned upon..... I don't care, I have fun everytime! That's the only thing that matters to me ;-)

    This month I got to rank 4 for some reason, does not mean anything to me.