Legion and Borrowed Time
How do the 2 deep wound effects stack? If Legion hits someone with BT with their power, does it reset/refill BT? Do they have to get rid of both effects but with a longer timer? Just curious.
How do the 2 deep wound effects stack? If Legion hits someone with BT with their power, does it reset/refill BT? Do they have to get rid of both effects but with a longer timer? Just curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Onionthing It ends their power
So if i get you response correct BT overrides FF .. correct?
@Onionthing yep, it just ends his power
Cool. TY. I dont have anyone to test this with me, so I half suspected this was the case. As long as I wasnt making it last longer (doubling the time they could survive the effect) Im okay with it overriding.
I believe the devs said that these two effects use whichever countdown is longer when a new status is applied back when Legion first came out. So if BT was almost over, you'd be restoring it to the timer used for DW.
They're both the same status effect, so they behave the same, whichever way they're applied. But honestly? This status effect is so extremely lax for survivors now that they'll basically never go down because of it, even if they made it so stacking the two made the timer run out at double speed. I haven't seen a single survivor be pressured in any way by this ever since the Legion nerf hit.