A Killer perk idea

Hello everyone i wanted too show you a perk idea. It's a endgame perk because its hard as killer to get the survivers when the doors are activated and i thought this perk could be a good idea. The name of the perk is "Obsseded Killer" and it says "The killer is obsessed with killing all survivers. However ,when the killer saw the survivers could escape , an unknown force awakends in him". Now what the perk does:

-This perk activated when the gates are powered.

-you eyes are glowing red.

-you Cooldown by sussecfully and missed Attacks is reduced by 15/20/25%.

-you destruction speed by pallets is increased by 15/20/25%.

-you stun recovery speed by pallets is increased by 15/20/25%.

You vault speed is increased by 10/15/20%.

This is my perk idea hope you like it. I hope maybe we will get a perk like this in dbd even it wouldn't be exactly like that.

Comments

  • I think this perk does a little too much. For example, you rule out remember me but with this perk remember me becomes pointless anyway. I would remove the exit door open speed debuff.

  • Yeah you right maybe it is bit much.

  • @BigDaymo said:

    I think this perk does a little too much. For example, you rule out remember me but with this perk remember me becomes pointless anyway. I would remove the exit door open speed debuff.

    I did many effect because in my opinion we should get something like noed a strong end game perk but with no counter. And noed has a counter so i thought maybe this version could be a second end game perk.

  • I change the perk a little bit because it was bit too many effects and i think it would be better.