Oh yeah, I almost forgot that Dead by Daylight updates are the absolute worse! Not the content, the update size, which can be a huge problem if you don't have a good upload speed! :(
Oh yeah, I almost forgot that Dead by Daylight updates are the absolute worse! Not the content, the update size, which can be a huge problem if you don't have a good upload speed! :(
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh yeah, I almost forgot that Dead by Daylight updates are the absolute worse! Not the content, the update size, which can be a huge problem if you don't have a good upload speed! :(
This is my situation haha