Devs..I really think we need to talk about nurse

Hey all..the devs say the best way to get their attention is here..so here I am..as my title says I have my concerns about the nurse..in what way? Well soon shes getting some addon reworks..this both excites me and scares me..I've wanted multi blinks changed for the longest time..I feel its disrespectful to good players to reduce the skill requirement of a killer such as nurse in that way..but the thing is...we dont know what else they have planned..now comes for the worried section..legion, plague, and ghost face...what do these 3 have in common..? They all had promise and are now considered to be left in a pretty rough state , ghost face especially despite overwhelming community feedback. Now the other killers mentioned for addon changes can only be improvements as they're considered struggling killers minus hillbilly but even then most of his addons are kinda pointless, letherface too..doc I'm hoping is even an intended buffing as itll surely be interesting on how they'll switch them up..that is my hope anywsy..but nurse..strong as she is if she is left with terrible addons then itll be to the detriment of dead by daylight as a whole..Billy, nurse, spirit..devs..these three are the pillars on which this game is held up even in the worst of times..surely you realized nurse is the anchor for this game..always has been..what I'm asking for if you are willing..share the idea you have for her with us early..so we can together figure out the best way to go about this..because changing nurse is a massive deal and I implore you not to rush to push it out..instead let's work to get it right...if anyone else has thoughts or ideas please share them too..thank you for reading if you made it this far..have a good day

Comments