Ridiculous totem spots

Better totem spots, when?

Just played 3 games as killer
Rotten fields: On the hill, in open view
Haddonfield: Next to the sidewalk, facing the street next to a tree, you could see it from miles away
And now the weirdest spawn, Asylum: Just in the open... Not even a rock next to it, literally in the open next to the LoopSylum

When, when, when, when :)

Comments

  • I have to agree with this. Even though I'm a survivor main, I mostly spawn very close to a totem. When I play killer sometimes, usually my totems get destroyed in the first two minutes. 
  • This content has been removed.
  • They also need to spawn away from generators. Increasing the number of dull totems will also increase the effectiveness of HEX totems.

    :+1: I agree with everything you said. And yes, next to the gen is MAD!!! Who's idea was it to place totems next to a generator. The only objective a survivor has and you put the most viable items next to the gen. Weird!

  • Weird. I play 50/50 killer and survivor. When I play killer the totem literally spawns up a survivors ass. When I play survivor it generally spawns on the moon .