Why still able to fast / running vault although patched several times?
Why are survivors still able to fast vault / running vault for example the main building window in rancid abattoir from "wrong" side and the window in the corner at jungle gyms from outside although there is a wall there that is supposed to prevent that from happening?
Did the devs change anything because I just tested as a survivor pulled it off when I was killer and after a little practice I also managed to do it as survivor (and I'm by far not the best survivor)..
Comments
Because they mastered the angle and timing to do so. Just accept it. It's a skill very VERY few survivors can pull out, probably under 1%. I can't even pull it out every time and I have over 2k hours. And I saw that just a handful times happening before the recent vaulting change and not a single time afterwards.
Normally you have to have a certain amount of distance between you and the vault where you're running in a straight line. If I'm thinking about the right spot, what they're referring to is when a survivor somehow makes a perfect right angle into a fast vault despite the fact that the vault spot was designed so that you'd normally have to slow/medium vault.