Adept David trophy/achievement not unlocking

So I just sweated my butt off as David, trying to survive against a Pig with We're Gonna Live Forever, Dead Hard, and the dreaded No Mither. Managing to scrape out enough gens (but unfortunately losing 2 survivors), I only just managed to escape.
But lo and behold, the trophy didn't pop.
Now I did Dead Hard over the exit point so looking back, that may be the reason why. Other than that, haven't the foggiest.
Anyone else having similar problems? 

Comments

  • @DrKnockers05 said:
    So I just sweated my butt off as David, trying to survive against a Pig with We're Gonna Live Forever, Dead Hard, and the dreaded No Mither. Managing to scrape out enough gens (but unfortunately losing 2 survivors), I only just managed to escape.
    But lo and behold, the trophy didn't pop.
    Now I did Dead Hard over the exit point so looking back, that may be the reason why. Other than that, haven't the foggiest.
    Anyone else having similar problems? 

    Were you ONLY using those three, not a fourth? If so, then sorry, I don't have any other input to this conversation.

  • @DrKnockers05 said:
    So I just sweated my butt off as David, trying to survive against a Pig with We're Gonna Live Forever, Dead Hard, and the dreaded No Mither. Managing to scrape out enough gens (but unfortunately losing 2 survivors), I only just managed to escape.
    But lo and behold, the trophy didn't pop.
    Now I did Dead Hard over the exit point so looking back, that may be the reason why. Other than that, haven't the foggiest.
    Anyone else having similar problems? 

    Were you ONLY using those three, not a fourth? If so, then sorry, I don't have any other input to this conversation.

    Yep. Just those 3. Same thing with the likes of Jake, Claudette, Dwight, Meg, etc. and their respective 3 perks. Got their Adept trophies no problem.
    I'll just have to keep trying with Davey boy until it pops! Cheers anyways!
  • It was the Dead Hard that stopped it unlocking. Managed to get the trophy the next day by not Dead Hard-ing over the exit line. Annoying bug but one that can easily be avoided 👍
  • @DrKnockers05 said:
    It was the Dead Hard that stopped it unlocking. Managed to get the trophy the next day by not Dead Hard-ing over the exit line. Annoying bug but one that can easily be avoided 👍

    Goddamit!

  • @DrKnockers05 said:
    It was the Dead Hard that stopped it unlocking. Managed to get the trophy the next day by not Dead Hard-ing over the exit line. Annoying bug but one that can easily be avoided 👍

    Goddamit!

    Exactly what I thought when I didn't get it the first time! 😂