How's your achievement progress?
I only have one left to go, and it's a pain to get
I only have one left to go, and it's a pain to get
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've done all of them.
With Flip-flop you would have this achievement ! (And unbreakable to have a 99% recovery progression!)
I've done it with these 2 perks and tenacity, that works sometimes (5% I would say)
I got almost every achievement except the killer ones. You can guess why~
69% completion. Most of the ones I have left are either hyper difficult (Evil Incarnate), nearing completion (Dismantle), I don't play that Killer much (In the Void She Walks) or Prestige (not going to be doing these, at least for a long while).
I need Silent Approach, Taking one for the team and Myers pwoer one.... and i think thats it