Biker Outfits
Hello, I would like to know if the upcoming Kate outfit is purchasable with Shards too as I'm really farming a lot these days for it thanks in advance :)
Hello, I would like to know if the upcoming Kate outfit is purchasable with Shards too as I'm really farming a lot these days for it thanks in advance :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
we wont know till it is out
Probably not. I think it will only be purchaseable with money.
Maybe some time after the release you can expect a discount or sth. like that.
Soon™ we'll find out
If we are mentioning these outfits, can I say how Meg's outfit looks like the phone has a bullet hole in it or am I bad at seeing these things?