Bug with the Jigsaw Boxes
Just had a game against the pig and through out the time I had a trap on my head I could not see any jigsaw boxes on the map, I seen another player take his trap off so I walked to where he was and I couldn’t see it.
Just had a game against the pig and through out the time I had a trap on my head I could not see any jigsaw boxes on the map, I seen another player take his trap off so I walked to where he was and I couldn’t see it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wanna play a game...the rules are simple, you die.
That happened.