Freddy Needs A Nerf!
... New Erogenous Raunchy Fingers
Seriously, anything to help the love life of a guy with THAT face. Perhaps stick a d**do on his index finger
We're hitting the bottom of the barrel of ######### posts here
... New Erogenous Raunchy Fingers
Seriously, anything to help the love life of a guy with THAT face. Perhaps stick a d**do on his index finger
We're hitting the bottom of the barrel of ######### posts here
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does that mean....... I’m the underside of the barrel...?
######### you're the bottom of Satan's barrel!
I have the perfect solution for him:

(Don't ask how I found this)
Wat even the #########? Is that a young Filthy Frank? xD
His Manlet Lunge is too BIG! It needs to be myers tier 1, not THIS
"I once caught a nerf THISSSSS BIG!"