What's up with all the Map offerings?

Every game I'm getting is survivors playing large map offerings?

Anyone else coming across this?

Comments

  • Unless you have a high mobility killer, large maps can be a serious hindrance against a decent survivor team. Lot of ground to cover.

  • Gotta make sure they don't get Springfield lol.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    Gotta make sure they don't get Springfield lol.

    Yeah it's too confusing, I'm always getting lost in the nuclear power plant tile because it's such a maze.

    They really should remove those Broken Saxophone map offerings until they fix this.

  • @Rydog Wait did i get the name wrong? Its spring something...Springwood maybe? 🤔

  • I just close the game before the match starts, im not dealing with bs haddonfield with all balance landing, bs loops at coldwind, etc

  • I mean survivors don't really have a whole lot to work with in terms of offerings as it is. They get luck(not overly useful unless everyone's bringing it for all players and you have other luck bonuses), more chests(useful), hooks being more spread out, and blood points, of which only the sealed envelope and bloody party streamers(and their self only variants) are really good.