Need Red Rank Survivors for an Experiment

I need red rank Survivors who are amazing at the game who are willing to take part in an experiment that may be held tomorrow at 6:30pm Eastern Time on PC.


There may be either 3 or 4 chosen, and once chosen you will have to work in a swf with voice chat in a kyf.


If this sounds like you, please reply!

Thank you :3

Comments

  • Almost but not quite, are you interested? There will only be 5 matches

  • Any one interested?

  • @Gardenia said:

    Any one interested?

    Honestly, you're going to have to give more details for people to take notice.

    I'd help but my nets been ######### these last couple of days.

    Edit: Actually you might not want me. I'm an Aussie.

  • You should probably give more info like what region you'd prefer the player be from and what exactly you are experimenting.