Myers and his Evilish Extensions: an observation.
Yeah, I'm really crap at giving threads a proper title, but that's just me being crap.
Anyway, the reason that I post this here is, that I've recently made a good (what I think at least) observation about Michael's addons, that adds a longer charge time to his power, for example the bowtie, and most infamously the Tombstone.
Whenever you tier up to EW3, and you run outta juice and tier back down to EW2, you'd think you'll have to stalk the extra bit again, right?
Nope. You only need to charge the original 5 seconds to get back into tier 3, because it keeps the extra charge you had to get at first.
This may not be too much of a gain when we're talking about the lower addons that only adds 2.5 seconds to the amount needed, but the thing is, it's the same for BOTH the tombstones, and in case you COMBINE the addons together!
Which means you wouldn't NEED both the Fragrant tuft and Judith's Tombstone to go on a killing spree, because you're not stuck with a 15 second charge time when you run out of EW3! You're just stuck with 5 seconds, which is more than manageable when you add Judith's memorial to the mix, which cuts it down to 3.75 secs charge time (because of the boost to stalk time).
I'm sorry if some of this doesn't make any sense, or if this topic has been pointed out, but I haven't really found anything about this when I looked around. So yeah.
Comments