Freddy the new tunnler
Anti Gen build Freddy with slowdown addon + one of your choice and tunneling = GG EZ Win
I play both sides often but this build a easy 4k even ruin is out. I wondering why I never seen such a build on new Freddy :/
Anti Gen build Freddy with slowdown addon + one of your choice and tunneling = GG EZ Win
I play both sides often but this build a easy 4k even ruin is out. I wondering why I never seen such a build on new Freddy :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually I came across a Freddy doing this and I was able to beat him. Then again I was playing with one of my friends.
he is four days out and you say already "op build" omg. No wonder freddy got nerfed in the first weak. Wait a month and look how to play against this build because this build isn't op.