Myers' old stalk music
Am i the only one who thinks that the music that played when he was almost to the next tier of EW should come back, But only myers can hear it?
Am i the only one who thinks that the music that played when he was almost to the next tier of EW should come back, But only myers can hear it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree wholeheartedly, loved that music.
Yeah definitely. Music was awesome.
Did they remove it completely? I thought it was just obfuscated by the new exposed sound.
Agreed. That was such a good soundtrack.
No this is another sound que that use to play for survivors when being stalked by myers. It was bugged and got turned off. The devs decided not to fix it, giving him a slight buff
Personally I want the entire Halloween jingle to be his chase music. Not the current one, even though it's also from Halloween. Perhaps they could bring that back as the actual tier up sound and make the entire Halloween jingle his chase music? They won't but I can dream, lol.