Lighting update?

Will dead by daylight ever receive alighting update, I think the game needs this for ambience and unique feel, right now the lighting feels old and outdated, when the game first came out the lighting was great there was a certain ambience to everything it was creepy and it made the games feel tense, I suggest adding ambient occlusion and toning down the brightness on certain maps, and adding a blur effect to some of the lights, and adding God rays, and having the Moon being actual light source in the map, although this is pretty impossible maybe? I think the engine of the game should be updated.

Comments

  • It got one with the engine update in 2.4.0.

    Some maps are blander than others, swamp in particular, but I don't think it's TOO bad.

  • I just think it's lacking in ambience and a certain feeling, it just doesn't look scary or dark enough, it's just missing mising a lot