Need some help with sinsitivity
Hey guys! I need some help:
first my stats: 800dpi (deathadder) with 4/100 ingame sens
Looking around is ok but when I teleport with nurse my sens seems rocket high!
Is there a solution for this?
Hey guys! I need some help:
first my stats: 800dpi (deathadder) with 4/100 ingame sens
Looking around is ok but when I teleport with nurse my sens seems rocket high!
Is there a solution for this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Decrease it :p
ony 4 out of 100? that's extremely low
i have 1800 DPI and 70% ingame sensitivity. how on earty are you moving your mouse with that slow dpi and sens?
Edit: i forgot to mention i have a 1440p resolution. If you have a smaller resolution than you can be good with a lower DPI
Edit 2: your ingame sensitivity of 4% (?) is extremely low in combination with a pretty low 800 dpi for i asume you have a 1080p resolution?
yes 1080p. I have played CSGO competetive before so I feel comportable with low sens, but it feels like it has nearly no impact for me ingame... i can use 25% or 5% it just the same sens for me its VERY fast. But if noone has the problem it might my mouse/software that makes the problem.
Thx for the feedback