Am I the only one
Whenever I play killer I get really evil and start thinking like an insane maniac, killing people and laughing in tears of joy when i serve our lord, Entity
Whenever I play killer I get really evil and start thinking like an insane maniac, killing people and laughing in tears of joy when i serve our lord, Entity
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Right...lol only if I’m mad, and I don’t do it for the entity, I do it for me. Call it killer self-care
When I play killer I usually just get pissed off cause I'm not good at it.
As a killer main, I know the feeling. You have a stressful day, pop in DBD, and run around stabbing some survivors..it's quite a release, as twisted as it sounds.