I'm currently confused, is bbq and all the BP offerings not working?
I believe I saw someone say they are working, but it just doesn't show the extra BP earned
@Peanits is it true that they are just not showing but still working? Need some confirmation before using my offerings
It's just a visual bug. You still get the points.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe I saw someone say they are working, but it just doesn't show the extra BP earned
@Peanits is it true that they are just not showing but still working? Need some confirmation before using my offerings
It's just a visual bug. You still get the points.