Add a testing range
We know that bots, even as basic as the AI ones, are possible within Dead by Daylight. Most people already use Kill Your Friends to test out when new killers, perks, survivors, etc. come out, or whenever they just have an idea they want to test.
So, here's my suggestion: add a testing range for killers and survivors to use. This would allow people to better test out mechanics and limits of the game, especially on killer's side, and try out perk builds that revolve around specific scenarios that might not always be easy.
The testing range could be very simple, and would probably be better simple. Add a place that you can see range (marks on the ground at every 10 meters or so) and put a survivor (or just a bit registering target) at the end. This lets you test Huntress drop rates and accuracy, as well as Myers and Ghostface stalk distances and reveal distances.
There's a million and one ideas that could go into this, and I'd love to hear some more that I might not have thought of. I'd list what I have, but I don't want this to be too long.
Comments
I'd love to be able to test out dorky exact stats to prove all my friends wrong😁
+1 from me.
This game has had issues with their servers since release. This company can’t handle making AI
It doesn't have to even be true AI. They can stand there, program them to run over pallets, etc. I'm not asking for bots mode, just a place to test statistics