Bring back New Moon Bouquet offering

I miss the map being dark. what you guys think?

Comments

  • I can see why they got rid of them. It makes things easier for them with the lighting on the maps. But I still have quite a bit on Ace and wouldn't mind them reworking them to add them back in for use.

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    I can see why they got rid of them. It makes things easier for them with the lighting on the maps. But I still have quite a bit on Ace and wouldn't mind them reworking them to add them back in for use.

    Yeah i have quite a bit on my claudette as well. it made the game alot more scary back in the day

  • @Sean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/595536#Comment_595536

    Yeah i have quite a bit on my claudette as well. it made the game alot more scary back in the day

    It also made anyone wearing dark clothing a nightmare for the killer (especially on the Macmillan Estate or Haddonfield). On top of making it hard for the devs it was a major balance issue.

  • Qlso, they took it out because of new system, I miss it though :(