Iridescent Hatchet Change: Thoughts?
The Huntress is a very strong killer, I have gotten her to P3 and she feels really strong! However there's one thing that I have a problem with, her Iridescent Hatchets add-on.
It's more of a handicap to the Huntress as if you miss the only shot you have it's gonna be a fun time for the Huntress (Yes I'm being sarcastic). I know, I know, she has a instant down if she lands a shot but again my point still stands, you have one chance, if you miss, get ready to either end the chase or get looped for a considerable amount of time.
Solution?
Remove the reduction penalty for using the add-on. Now you'll now have 5 hatchets instead of just 1 when you use iridescent hatchet add-on.
AND
Instead of triggering a instant down upon hit, it will trigger a bleed-out timer like BT. I don't know how long the bleed-out timer should be so I'll let you guys suggest that.
Again, this is my opinion, don't be a jerk because you don't agree with me. I'm just throwing my thoughts out there to spark a discussion and hopefully some of you guys will agree. If you disagree, tell me why, if your just coming here to just say that my idea is stupid WITHOUT any reasoning on why then your just acting like an idiot period.
Thank you for reading!
It's more of a handicap to the Huntress as if you miss the only shot you have it's gonna be a fun time for the Huntress (Yes I'm being sarcastic). I know, I know, she has a instant down if she lands a shot but again my point still stands, you have one chance, if you miss, get ready to either end the chase or get looped for a considerable amount of time.
Solution?
Remove the reduction penalty for using the add-on. Now you'll now have 5 hatchets instead of just 1 when you use iridescent hatchet add-on.
AND
Instead of triggering a instant down upon hit, it will trigger a bleed-out timer like BT. I don't know how long the bleed-out timer should be so I'll let you guys suggest that.
Again, this is my opinion, don't be a jerk because you don't agree with me. I'm just throwing my thoughts out there to spark a discussion and hopefully some of you guys will agree. If you disagree, tell me why, if your just coming here to just say that my idea is stupid WITHOUT any reasoning on why then your just acting like an idiot period.
Thank you for reading!
Comments
But as another add on , I like the idea of a bleed out timer. That's pretty cool.
It would be enough if the nerf was reverted and instead the Add-on would be made unstackable with the Belts.
it's called "trumps the other add ons"
I think Iri hatchets are fine. If they speed up her throw a bit (and offset her speed up add-ons) it would be a lot more viable.
As for her second pink add-on I would like something that boosts your movement speed to 115 or maybe 120 when you run out of hatchets. I feel like that would be super good for Huntress.
You have to ask yourself though, what is the end result of the BT effect? If she stops chasing him then he will heal. If she keeps chasing him, how is that different from normal hatchets? Is this add-on really of any value? I don't think it would be, not over the current version at least.
What if instead her hatchets inflict several status ailments at once, kinda like how Doc's pink add-on gives him powers from all the other lower tiered ones.