Huge missed opportunity with new Freddy
DREAM SNORES
That is all.
That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Random chance to wake yourself up from snoring!
They didn't add this, 0/10 rework. Would rework again
I'm not really a snorer, but if I'm on my back I can snore. And I can confirm this is a real thing LOL.
Haha yep I've done the same thing.
I thought you were gonna say "1% buff to Fire Up" making it 5% per token gained to make it actually useful for mid to endgame instead of just endgame where there's hardly any pallets left, and a gate will open in 20 seconds... It's pretty useless at that point.