Freddy Snares nerfed?
Why do survivors still get fast vault while being affected by a snare? I had multiple instances as killer / survivor where this happened. Did they nerf it?
Why do survivors still get fast vault while being affected by a snare? I had multiple instances as killer / survivor where this happened. Did they nerf it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pallet vaults are always fast vault. Window vaults should be slowed by the snare.
There have been no nerfs to Freddy between the PTB and live.
If they start fast vaulting before hitting the snare, they will continue to fast vault the window. (They are locked into that animation as soon as they press the button.) If you place the snare away from the window slightly, they will hit the snare before being prompted to vault.
I didn't know it worked like that so doubt OP did either. I always place my traps right up to windows.
Thanks!