The Dwight and the Clown
My first SFM Dead By Daylight Picture!
I'd love to get some feedback ![]()
If anyone want's to use this picture for anything i give you permission, just link this post with it. 
My first SFM Dead By Daylight Picture!
I'd love to get some feedback ![]()
If anyone want's to use this picture for anything i give you permission, just link this post with it. 
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks real nice, though the lack of a background takes a little bit away from it, though since it certainly works for a scene like this. I also love Dwight's bizzare misshapen frown, it captures what I love about SFMs.
Really nice work