Steam id
Is there any risk to someone knowing your steam id?I`m asking cuz I saw this new experiment with vanilla #2 needs you to put it in
Is there any risk to someone knowing your steam id?I`m asking cuz I saw this new experiment with vanilla #2 needs you to put it in
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is not. Anyone can see your Steam ID from your profile URL. It's public information.
Yes.
Peanits will hack you and edit your wall so it says "Ghostface is high tier killer".
Ok thanks ! :D
What kind of ID is required? steamID, steamID3 or steamID64?
64 if im not mistaken