Map Updates
Just to break up the monotonous complaints.
The Badham maps: I love them.
Thanks guys.
Just to break up the monotonous complaints.
The Badham maps: I love them.
Thanks guys.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree but the reworks need to happen faster.
At least put a damn door in every semi infinite structure, it's ridiculous
Was too busy running for my life to notice a lot of the changes but I'll try to take a better look next time 😵
Def take a look. Some different textures and that certain basement loop was changed so you can’t hide between the 2 staircases and watch which way the killer is coming. You have to be closer to one or the other side to see.