Did PC servers just go down?
Getting this connection error, with code 8012: "Cannot connect to online services. Please try again later." It also can't sync my Steam data.
Did the PC version's servers go down for everyone? What's up?
Getting this connection error, with code 8012: "Cannot connect to online services. Please try again later." It also can't sync my Steam data.
Did the PC version's servers go down for everyone? What's up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this is about the time that Steam does their maintenance
Steam has routine maintenance every Tuesday.
Oh, duh. I feel stupid now.
It's okay. I thought servers were down for a second too until I remembered it was Tuesday.