Did they fix the problem with colors on Freddy's teleport + Thrilling Tremors?
In the PTP both colors are white and it was very irritating. We requested a color change. Did they do it? I couldn't test Freddy, due extreme long wait times.
In the PTP both colors are white and it was very irritating. We requested a color change. Did they do it? I couldn't test Freddy, due extreme long wait times.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I played him today, there was a red arrow over the generator that I was aiming at. I don't think the aura's color changed.
Yeah it's an arrow now and no longer a white aura, so you can feel free to use whatever aura-color-changing perks you like such as Discordance, Thrilling Tremors, etc.