It's the little things
I've only played one game against Freddy so far but I wanted to say that the devs did a great job on the special effects and sounds when playing from the survivor's perspective.
- The lullaby is now creepy and dreamy sounding, not annoying like it used to be
- The dream world filter is pretty cool looking and a lot easier on the eyes
- The animation of waking up with the alarm clock is super cool
- The effects of snares, exploding pallets and gens gushing blood are just the right amount of gross without overdoing it
I also played one variation of Badham so far and other than an uncleansable totem, I loved the changes. The buildings are so much more detailed and run down looking and I love the small changes like the door into the school and the hole in the floor in the house.
Great job, devs! I actually feel like I'm in the NoES movies now.
Comments
I really like Freddy, no more annoying aura readings (though I wish it was an addon) and wish action speed reduced was an addon as well. But visuals and noise are much better now :)