Lag for anyone else? (not low fps)
I play on PS4 currently rank 16 survivor because it is sooooo much easier to pip now, but almost all of my matches have had laggy killers. Their ping is fine in the lobby either green or brown, but when I start getting chased I start teleporting into objects and my sprint burst is delayed and I don't think it's me because I'm not rubber banding, I'm moving like a nurse I don't think it's low fps and I don't think it's lag switching and I was playing against a Wraith and I was running in a chase and I got teleported back and was forced to throw down a pallet to avoid a hit I don't know if it's me or them or the server, but I have good internet.
Comments
Are you being sarcastic about easier to pip?
nope imo it is way easier to pip as survivor then it was before.
I agree, but you said you were rank 16, so thought you were being sarcastic
Yeah I haven't played much since last rank reset