HEAD ON

I'd like to start by saying HELLO FOG!!

My only goal here is to explain how much crap it is that an exhaust perk needs a 3 second activation time in return for a 3 second stun. LEADING TO A 40 SECOND COOLDOWN!!!

( HAHAHAHAHAHA)

WITH THAT STATED:

SPRINT BURST GIVES YOU AT LEAST A 3 SECOND LEAD IF USED CORRECTLY. (NO ACTIVATION TIME)

BALANCED LANDING GIVES YOU NO STUTTER FROM FALLS AND A GOOD 3 SECOND LEAD AFTER IT PROCS (ACTIVATES OFF MOST JUMPS)

DEAD HARD (MUST BE INJURED TO USE) BUT STILL YOU GET A FREE SWING FROM THE KILL THAT COULD LEAD IN A LARGE GAIN.

LITHE MUST VAULT WINDOW OR PALLET BUT STILL (NO ACTIVATION TIME VERY EASY REQUIERMENT TO ACTIVATE)

HEAD ON - MUST GET IN LOCKER AND WAIT FOR 3 SECONDS FOR IT TO ACTIVATE. (I EVEN GET DISGUSTED READING WHAT I JUST TYPED)


LOWER EXHAUST COOLDOWN ON HEAD ON OR LOWER THE GOD FORSAKIN ACTIVATION TIME.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Are you related to Mr.Torgue by any chance?

    Mr. Torgue: [whispering] "Real talk: the Gobbler fight is rigged! The Torgue Board of Directors made the Gobbler unbeatable so it'd eat all the contestants and get us a buncha hits on the ECHOnet. But I don't WANT YOU TO DIE CAUSE YOU'RE COOL, OH CRAP I'M NOT WHISPERING ANYMORE!"

    Anyways as for the perk:

    I think Head On shouldn't be an exhaustion perk but a cooldown perk. It's by far weaker than any other exhaustion perk and can rarely be used. It's way to situational to be an exhaustion perk.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Are you related to Mr.Torgue by any chance?

    Mr. Torgue: [whispering] "Real talk: the Gobbler fight is rigged! The Torgue Board of Directors made the Gobbler unbeatable so it'd eat all the contestants and get us a buncha hits on the ECHOnet. But I don't WANT YOU TO DIE CAUSE YOU'RE COOL, OH CRAP I'M NOT WHISPERING ANYMORE!"

    Anyways as for the perk:

    I think Head On shouldn't be an exhaustion perk but a cooldown perk. It's by far weaker than any other exhaustion perk and can rarely be used. It's way to situational to be an exhaustion perk.

    It is a fun perk, but the thing is, if it becomes a cooldown perk, it could be abused with sprint burst and other exhaustion perks.

  • hqdefault.jpg


    uWu

    @Yamaoka said:

    Are you related to Mr.Torgue by any chance?

    Mr. Torgue: [whispering] "Real talk: the Gobbler fight is rigged! The Torgue Board of Directors made the Gobbler unbeatable so it'd eat all the contestants and get us a buncha hits on the ECHOnet. But I don't WANT YOU TO DIE CAUSE YOU'RE COOL, OH CRAP I'M NOT WHISPERING ANYMORE!"

    Anyways as for the perk:

    I think Head On shouldn't be an exhaustion perk but a cooldown perk. It's by far weaker than any other exhaustion perk and can rarely be used. It's way to situational to be an exhaustion perk.


    THAT COMMENT HAD TOO MANY SYLLABLES! APOLOGIZE!

  • i dont like the requirement either but ill still use it for the fun of it, i think if it had no start up it be useful mid-chase and pretty powerful, id love that tbh

  • An interesting idea. I would like to see this implemented. In my opinon, we need more locker play.


  • @Yamaoka said:

    Are you related to Mr.Torgue by any chance?

    Mr. Torgue: [whispering] "Real talk: the Gobbler fight is rigged! The Torgue Board of Directors made the Gobbler unbeatable so it'd eat all the contestants and get us a buncha hits on the ECHOnet. But I don't WANT YOU TO DIE CAUSE YOU'RE COOL, OH CRAP I'M NOT WHISPERING ANYMORE!"

    Anyways as for the perk:

    I think Head On shouldn't be an exhaustion perk but a cooldown perk. It's by far weaker than any other exhaustion perk and can rarely be used. It's way to situational to be an exhaustion perk.

    @Yamaoka this comment gave me life on hump day. Thank you