DBD lobby when playing with friends
Hi everyone,
I was playing DBD (PS4) recently with some friends and after loosing connection to the host several times, I began to wonder wether it's possible to modify how the lobby works when playing modes "survive with friends" or "kill your fiends".
My point is that when the connection with the host is lost, all players go back to their individual lobbies, rather than staying together in the same lobby in order to search for another game immediately.
Maybe this is something already discussed or looked into, I don't know. Doesn't seem to be a big fix at all and I think it would improve the DBD experience a lot. It would save time and would make players stop re-inviting friends every so often. Or maybe adding an in-game option "join your friends" could be helpful too.
Thanks for reading!
Comments
No. SWF doesn't improve any experience.
Deal with the 2 second inconvenience.
I think it's been mentioned at nauseum. If I remember I think they can't because the game's codding would actually make it more complicated than you think. Something like that. Also stop playing SWF
Yes, playing online and winning blood points & iridescent shards is cool and rewarding, ranking up, etc...and most likely the most popular way of playing.
I rarely play SWF or KYF, but if I do it's still enjoyable and don't see why I shouldn't come up with some ideas about it.