How do I locate a injured survivor easier as Spirit?
I have already good headphones but I can't locate them EXACTLY.Do I have bump into them? Amy tips please :/
I have already good headphones but I can't locate them EXACTLY.Do I have bump into them? Amy tips please :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
there is 1 thing i had so i will ask you, are you sure your windows isnt messing with your headset? because (at least for my headset) windows was using "headset" as audio output and i didnt had directional sound, and when i change that into just headphone i got directional sound
buf if thats not your issue maybe use stridor
S
T
R
I
D
O
R