End Game Collapse Bug

End Game collapse has been having several issues in either the form of bugs or bad design. One specific bug that is all too common is the slow down not triggering. I guess the game doesn’t count me as a person (thanks :( ) as when I’m down or hooked the bar is to orange and going fast. This has killed me many times, and makes me quite (EXTREMELY) angry and salty.


Also, the bar decreases inconsistently, and has even triggered and killed me before it was even emptied, right after I wiggles out and almost made a last second escape against a Freddy.


How am I supposed to escape Father Fredrick’s Sanctum if the game just kills me willy nilly because it keeps track of time worse than a kindergartner?


Personally it is bugs that kill me that truly make my blood boil. Camping, t-bagging, tunneling, nah. Some bug that killed me for an undeserved reason? That’s almost brain hemorrhage inducing.


BHVR, please fix.

Comments