Killer Tier List based on meme-ability
GF is the best meme-r in the game. He can teabag AND peak around corners very creepily.
Freddy is the next best meme-r, but I'm talking OG Freddy not the new one. I'm not sure how good of a meme-r New Freddy will be.
Myers and Wraith can meme hardcore but they lack the raw meme-iness of GF/OG Freddy.
Meme Kings have good meme potential but you have to explicitly engage in the memes.
Meme Lords have the ability to meme, but they have to work for it.
Meme Peasants can barely meme at all. They are all too serious for true meme-ification.
This tier list was created based on years of sciencetific meme-search, raw data collect via sticky notes, and somehow a penguin was involved. Don't ask. The list is infallible and you are not allow to post your thoughts. This tier list is the truthiness.

Comments
A-DING DING DING!
I CHALLENGE YOU! HAG IS A KING BECAUSE OF SPAMMING TRAPS AND THE JUMPING BUGS MADE WITH THEM