New Perk Ideas?

I'm bored, short story short, I think they need new perks, so give me some survivor perks and killer perks and I'll give my opinion and hopefully we can get new perks

Comments

  • Some of these i already posted in a diffrent subforum BUT i thought of some new ones so might as well post all of them here.


    Here

  • Survivor Perk

    Sexy and Useless:

    You wear only a towel.

    "This will be a meta perk,trust me" ~ ShyN3ko

  • Inspired by a Rammstein song title:

    Don't die before I do (Survivor)

    You can't stand watching others die. You start the Trial with two Tokens. Each time you are put on a hook, you lose one Token. When you unhook another survivor, you can press the Activate Ability button to spend a Tokens to lose one hook state, while the unhooked survivor gains one back. You unhook other survivors 40/30/20% slower.

  • @Freudentrauma said:

    Inspired by a Rammstein song title:

    Don't die before I do (Survivor)

    You can't stand watching others die. You start the Trial with two Tokens. Each time you are put on a hook, you lose one Token. When you unhook another survivor, you can press the Activate Ability button to spend a Tokens to lose one hook state, while the unhooked survivor gains one back. You unhook other survivors 40/30/20% slower.

    Nice I really like it

  • what about a perk that makes skillchecks go anticlockwise

  • Killer Perks

    Sealed Fate-Each time you hook your obsession you gain a token which will allow you to smash an exit gate lever back to zero. Does not work once the end game has triggered.


    Distant Moan- Every 20 seconds an injured survivors aura is revealed to you but your aura is revealed to them for 3 seconds.


    Last Ride- Once the last gen has been finished 2 random gens regress to zero will pick 2 random gens cannot be within the same area of each other.



    Survivor Perks

    Its Coming- for 4 seconds you leave no scratch marks within the killers terror radius


    Dignity- When taking a hit near a hooked survivor the killer will be stunned for 4 seconds does not work during the EGC


    All i have for now i could probably keep brainstorming but this is perk ideas id like to see.