Are servers down?

I have "Cannot connect to online services" error, can't play the game.

Comments

  • Just checked for you, I can still connect

  • @Aziux said:
    Just checked for you, I can still connect

    I wonder, then, what it is happening that I can't connect, ehh...

  • @RSB said:

    @Aziux said:
    Just checked for you, I can still connect

    I wonder, then, what it is happening that I can't connect, ehh...

    Did you restart your game? It might be your location, I am EU (England precisely) sometimes it goes down for people in different places which is weird.

  • @Aziux said:

    @RSB said:

    @Aziux said:
    Just checked for you, I can still connect

    I wonder, then, what it is happening that I can't connect, ehh...

    Did you restart your game? It might be your location, I am EU (England precisely) sometimes it goes down for people in different places which is weird.

    This morning I could play the game, but now I can't. I'm in EU too. I'm reinstalling this game right now, maybe it will help, but I doubt it.