Everything is slow
What am I missing? Played 5 games killers had no hex ruin or thanthrophobia yet the gens even with the prove thyself perk on are taking forever to get done.
What am I missing? Played 5 games killers had no hex ruin or thanthrophobia yet the gens even with the prove thyself perk on are taking forever to get done.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Console or PC? Also are you talking about the actual gen progress taking forever or just gens not being completed? If gens aren’t getting completed then either teammates are doing nothing or the killer is patrolling.
How? I get genrushed every game as a killer XD
Prove thyself requires 2 people on gen to become active, it's super fast then especially without ruin
Lucky. You must've ran into Smurfs.
..What rank are you.