Why it takes so long to make a lobby?
I playing on ps4 and it took's so long. My internet isn't bad and I play with a lan cable.
I playing on ps4 and it took's so long. My internet isn't bad and I play with a lan cable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No one is sure, but some people will pretend to be certain and refer to what the devs say, oblivious that what the devs have actually said can't all be true as some of it cancels out other bits.
The devs say the online lobby(the one we see) is only opened when four survivors are found to be matched. If this were the case, every lobby would have four survivors joining it shortly after it opened, but that isn't happening.
It’s a mess, that they deem low priority it seems. Add in the fact that even after waiting you still see rank 10 killers against rank 4 survivors (not talking SWF) and it’s even more mind boggling