Sprint Burst & Aura bugs

Hi


When will the Sprint Burst Bug get fixed ?


I can't play killer because of this in all my games there was at least 1 person abusing this And now I ran into 4 people abusing this bug and then messaging me that i was an easy killer




Also I keep seeing Survivor outline / like a grey aura near Gens and inside lockers which gives out their location and it's unfair info to killers as well !


This needs an urgent hotfix .


Or would we have to wait until freddy Rework drops ?

Comments

  • Lol. Urgent. This has been going on for weeks. Urgent isn't in their vocabulary.

    Thankfully, it 'should' be cleared up when Freddy's rework is pushed live. So next week or so. Much as I'd like the devs to actually do something about exploits, you get what you get.