Internet speed for killers?
I've noticed some lag on some matches and started receiving some toxic messages. I play on ps4. Right now my ping ranges from 20 to 60 along with a download speed of 13.34 mbps and a upload of 1.40 mbps.
I've noticed some lag on some matches and started receiving some toxic messages. I play on ps4. Right now my ping ranges from 20 to 60 along with a download speed of 13.34 mbps and a upload of 1.40 mbps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea that is bad... (Bad word) I think I have bad internet with an upload of over 100mbps and download of nearly 40 XD