Battle pass or whatever
I've heard rumors of a battle pass being installed into the game and if that's the case instead of using a new ranking system how about we use the useless ranking system we have more maybe increase the rank to 25 or 30 and use that for the battle pass if you're serious about installing one. If this rumor is proved to be false then disregard this but otherwise I think we should use the ranking system for rewards or anything .
Comments
Because some people just aren't good enough to hit rank 1, thus meaning even if they bought the pass there is no guarantee they can get all the things.
With it being a seperate system you can choose to buy it if you think you'll have enough time to complete it.
@SenzuDuck omg I didn't think of that even then they need to do something about rank because overall it's useless.
um, it's not a rumor, used to be, but it's been confirmed on the 3rd Year Anniversary stream that it's coming in the form of "The Rift." I forgot mainly what it's about, been a long time since I heard of it, but the Battle Pass is coming.
I do like the idea of some kind of reward for Rank but I don't think should be it :)
Supposed to be backstory and character arts I believe
@katoptris no, that's the Archives which will release with the Rift. The difference is that The Rift will disappear after a set amount of time for cosmetics, The Archives will be charms and blood points (I think) that aren't limited time.